Home Attorney Profiles Firm Profile Family Law Contact Us
Kalled Law Offices, PLLC
Legal Representation in Family Law Since 1948

Ossipee Divorce Attorney

Obtaining a Divorce Decree

Are you planning on ending your marriage? A lawyer at Kalled Law Offices, PLLC is an excellent resource for information on divorce laws in the state, and how the law could impact your case should it go to trial. We have represented clients in divorce for over 30 years, and are intimately familiar all of the legal issues in divorce, as well as military divorce, contested divorce, uncontested divorce and high net worth divorce.

Our family law firm provides highly personalized services to our clients, and can assist you with any issue pertaining to marriage dissolution, including the protection of your marital property rights, child custody/parenting, spousal support, child support, visitation and grandparents' rights. We can also help you with legal separation and the establishment of paternity, as well as post-divorce matters such as relocation petitions and the modification of court orders involving custody and support. Our firm can also provide non-married couples a prenuptial & cohabitation agreement, and we will act at once to gain the protection offered under the law in cases involving domestic violence. We have an honorable rating by Martindale-Hubbell®, and work closely with our clients to help them pursue their objectives.

When attempting to resolve a family legal situation, advice from a knowledgeable and caring legal professional can be invaluable. We will listen attentively to your needs and concerns, and provide you with trusted counsel and can advise you on all aspects of divorce, including how New Hampshire law could impact your case. You need to know how the courts will view your situation, and how we can take strategic legal action to pursue your objectives and protect your rights. Experience matters. We know the courts, we know how to present a persuasive and well supported case to the court, and we can advise you what to expect in court.


Divorce cases can be contested or uncontested. In a contested divorce, one or both parties have disagreements regarding the terms and conditions of the divorce. These conflicts can often be resolved through mediation, a highly effective alternative dispute resolution process. If this is not possible, such as in cases when the other party will not compromise or makes unreasonable demands, the case will be resolved through the intervention of the court. Many times the court will issue orders that neither party is satisfied with. Getting your issues resolved out of court often leads to a much more equitable agreement that both parties can live with – as they were involved in the decision making. An uncontested divorce is for parties that are generally amicable and agree on all the crucial issues. They then avoid litigation and the costs involved in court appearances and a trial.

Our firm provides effective representation in contested divorce cases, and will protect your interests in court. We will protect your rights and pursue a fair and just settlement. If you are seeking an uncontested divorce, we can help you prepare the agreements that will be needed to obtain your final divorce decree.

Resource Links for Ossipee, NH

Divorce Resources
Map of Ossipee, NH
Overview of Ossipee, NH

Contact Us
I am:
Child Custody / Parenting
Child Support
Domestic Violence
Family Law
Legal Separation
Marital Property Rights
Military Divorce
Prenuptial & Cohabitation Agreement
Family Law Blog

Divorce | Family Law | Prenuptial & Cohabitation Agreement | Contact Us | Site Map | Privacy Policy

The information on this website is for general information purposes only. Nothing on this site should be taken as legal advice for any individual case or situation. This information is not intended to create, and receipt or viewing does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship.

Kalled Law Offices, PLLC - Carroll County Divorce Attorney
Located at 15 Courthouse Square Ossipee, NH 03864. View Map
Phone: (603) 871-4116 | Local Phone: (603) 539-2218.